I am a new-born blogger, and not to be dramatic-but it has changed my life in many ways. I have been given a voice I never knew I had. I wanted to share how my newest hobby has affected me. You know you’re a blogger when:
- You race home after having an awful experience at a restaurant so you can blog about it.
- You have a never-ending file of voice notes on your phone, some from 4am.
- You race home after having a great experience at a restaurant so you can blog about it.
- There are sticky notes all over your house.
- “I can’t hang out with you tonight, I have to blog.”
- Your IPhone goes to bed with you.
- Any poor soul in your household, they may know more about your blog than they want to.
- Every experience is a potential blog topic
- You start a conversation with “I blogged about that.”
- You can laugh at yourself.
- “I’m sorry I was late, I was working on this great blog.”
- Your desktop is filled with potential blog images.
- You willingly dress up, and meet with strangers so you can blog about them.
- You’re friends say “You won’t blog about this, will you?”
- Your mom has to read your blog if she wants to see what you have been up to.
How do YOU know when you are a blogger?